Last night, Erica and I spontaneously decided to make waffles. Sure it was late, but we just had to have them. They're super easy and delicious after all, and with the help of some of our favorite things, we made a craving into a reality.
Erica loves her Cuisinart round classic waffle maker; It's a best-seller for a reason! It's perfectly non-stick so you don't need to add non-stick spray. It heats up quickly and makes any waffle making endeavor a breeze.
Learn more about this item at Cuisinart.com
You should try these! Here's how:
Erica’s Fluffy Waffles
Makes 6-8 waffles
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4 minutes per waffle
2 cups all purpose flour
4 Tbsp sugar
4 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 ½ cup milk or buttermilk
6 Tbsp melted butter
1 tsp good vanilla extract
1) Preheat waffle iron. No need to use non-stick spray while using Cuisinart’s waffle iron.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Use the back of a spoon to create a well in the center.
3) Whisk the eggs into the milk until well combined.
4) Pour the wet ingredients into the well of dry ingredients and whisk until blended. The batter will be slightly lumpy)
5) Scoop batter (about 1/3 cup) into preheated waffle iron. We set our Cuisinart waffle iron to 4 out of 5, but that will vary depending on the model you are using.